The Vortex Parallel Rifts® Megaverse®
- Campaign and Timeline
The timeline and events in my campaign do not necessarily correspond to
the Official timeline running through the books - especially in regard
to Lazlo, Quebec,and The NGR. There are a few things I've also had to
rationalise about ARCHIE and Titan
- Shiftsville Last Updated 05/06/2000
- Timelines Last Updated 14/12/2001
- ARCHIE and Titan Industries - A basis in possibilities Last Updated 01/06/2001
- Shadows of the Federation Last Updated 14/12/2001
- Prescient Dreams Of Warning Last Updated 15/12/2001
At the current point in real time I have three groups based about one month apart in game time towards the end of 101PA (See Timelines ). Most of the activity centers around the city of Shiftsville, located on the edge of the Adirondack Mountains in the NE USA, approximately where Griffiss Airforce base used to be. This places it at the SE edge of the northern most region of intense Leylines below Quebec.
- D-Bees and Aliens
- Magic And Psionics
The world of Rifts is one of the most magically charged places in the
Megaverse®. The Rifts source books stress this continually and yet
there is no difference between a spell cast on Rifts Earth, Palladium,
or the parallel earth of Ninjas and Superspys ®.
- Full Spell List for Line Walkers, Mystics, Shifters, etc Last Updated 23/05/2000
- Full Spell List for Air Warlocks 21/05/2000
- Full Spell List for Earth Warlocks 21/05/2000
- Full Spell List for Fire Warlocks 21/05/2000
- Full Spell List for Water Warlocks 21/05/2000
To rectfy this, what follows is a catalogue of Magic and Psionics compiled by 'The Crab'. Where previously undocumented spells or discerplines are found they are described in full; otherwise only the errata for previous documentation is given. This brings Magic and Psionics to the level where the Coalitions States are right to fear it.
- Monsters and Animals
- Weapons,Armour, and Equipment Last Updated 23/05/2000
- Skills List Last Updated 20/03/2002
- Rules ModificationsLast Updated 20/03/2002
Do you have a Palladium RPG Site? Click Here to join the Palladium webring.
Do you have a Rifts RPG Site? Click Here to join the Rifts webring.
Do you have a Quality Palladium RPG Site? Click Here to join the Quality Palladium webring.
LinksThe Official rifts Site
Rifts®, Megaverse®, and Rifts Books® are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Kevin Siembieda and rifts Books, Inc.
© 2002 Kevin Siembieda; © 2002 Palladium Books®, All
rights reserved world wide.
No part of this work may be reproduced in part or whole, in any form or by any means, without permission from the publisher.
All incidents, situations, institutions, governments and people are fictional and any similarity to characters or persons living or dead is strictly coincidental.